ML193 Gas Furnace
Here are some of the top features of the ML193:
- Efficiency rating of 93% AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year compared to standard furnaces.
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger allows the furnace to reach high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat.
- Efficiency rating of 93% AFUE—can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to standard furnaces
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort. Less than 1% leakage at 1.0″ ESP
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to reach high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Robust blower assembly—exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures and improved comfort
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor—silicon nitride construction for long product life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet—Made to last, with a resilient and attractive textured-paint finish
- SureLight integrated control board—ensures full control of furnace operation
*Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Based on AFUE efficiency rating of Lennox SLP98UH090XV60C and leading competitive units listed in AHRI directory as of March 2015. Efficiency ratings established per test standard ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
**This chart depicts potential energy savings you can expect from the SLP98V furnace, versus older furnaces with lower efficiency ratings. Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Your actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle. ***iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.