We’re always looking for great people to join our growing team! If honesty, customer satisfaction, and dependable are a few words that can be used to describe your work ethic, we’d like to hear from you! Fill out our online application below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly. All applications are confidential, and we never share your information.
Experienced HVAC Technicians
- Minimum Experience: 5 Years field experience working with residential Forced Air Gas Furnaces and Central Air Conditioning Systems, hot water heaters, oil, steam and gas fired Boilers.
- Must have good communication skills, have own tools for the HVAC trade, clean driving record, drug-free, team player.
Knowledge of HVAC Systems, Mechanically Inclined, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Conceptual Skills, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Lifting Ability, Job Knowledge, Productivity
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers; anticipative of and responsive to customer needs
- Services, inspects, tests, operates, and repairs all air conditioning, heating, and ventilation equipment
- Services, repairs, rewires, and calibrates electric controls
- Checks, services, cleans, and replaces filters in all A/C air handling and heating units and documents the same
- Understands and demonstrates knowledge of standard HVAC codes and practices.
- Interprets schematic drawings, plans, specifications, and diagrams relating to the installation, repair, and/or maintenance of equipment
- Performs on-call duties, as they are scheduled, and maintains communication status when on-call
- Completes preventative maintenance as scheduled and records the same
- Responds to emergency situation as required
- Maintains critical inventory needed to keep operations running; maintains and accounts for tools used
- Attends seminars, gatherings, and schools for advancement of HVAC and/or refrigeration skills
- Position requires a diploma/certification in HVAC/Refrigeration and five years experience.
- Minimum five years experience within the Residential HVAC or Commercial Refrigeration trade required.
- Knowledge of HVAC and Refrigeration theory and practice for the repair and maintenance of corresponding systems and equipment
- EPA Universal Certification
- Must have five years minimum Residential HVAC Service experience.